Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Paul Brown Stadium – Cincinnati, OH
CenturyLink Field – Seattle, WA
Effective Date: 7/1/2013
Last Updated: 7/26/2013
A. The operative parties referred to in this policy are COMPANY and you, the user of this site.
1. Betting Sports Holdings, Ltd. is the publisher and operator of the web site stripsportsbetting.com. Hereinafter, Betting Sports Holdings, Ltd. shall be referred to as “COMPANY.” When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (us, we, our, ours, etc.) these provisions are referring to Betting Sports Holdings, Ltd. d/b/a stripsportsbetting.com. Additionally, when the terms “Site” is used, this term refers to bettingsports.com.
2. You, the User – As the user of this Site, this Policy will refer to the user as “you” or through any second-person pronouns, such as “yours,” etc. Hereinafter, the user of the site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
II. Revisions to this Policy
We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify this policy and our other policies and agreements at any time and in any manner. You should periodically check for any modifications of this Policy by re-visiting this web page and using the “refresh” button on your browser. You should note the date of last revision to this Policy, which appears at the top of this Policy. If the “last modified” date remains unchanged after you have clicked the “refresh” button on your browser, you may presume that no changes have been made since the last reading of the policy. A changed “last modified” dates indicates that this Policy has been updated or edited, and the updated or edited version supersedes any prior versions immediately upon posting.
III. Personal information that we collect
Visitors to our site and services will have multiple manners of interactivity with us. Depending upon your level of interaction, we will collect different information about you. The type of information collected is as follows:
A. Members – Members are those users who subscribe to our services, such as newsletters, will be prompted to provide their name and their email address.
B. Browsers – Browsers are visitors to the site who never enter into any active data collection pages. Any information gathered from Browsers is also gathered from Members. This information is restricted to cookies, IP Addresses and Referral URLs, and other passive information gathering devises (explained below).
IV. How we collect information from you
B. Active Collection – we collect information from you when you complete registration and/or subscription forms to sign up for your membership on our Site or newsletters offered at our Site.
V. How we use your information
The primary use for your information is to provide you with services you have requested via Your use of the Site. We also use your information to deliver customized services to you. Non-personal and aggregate information, such as that collected passively is used in order to customize our marketing efforts or to customize the use of our site for an aggregate group of customers. We additionally will use your personal information of users whose membership has expired or have been cancelled in order to market our services to these individuals in the future.
We generally will use your information for the purposes for which you specifically provide it. We also use your information for market research purposes – in order to increase your (and other users’) experience according to tracked interests, to analyze and target potential new markets, and for other marketing purposes.
VI. Special Cases.
It is our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including:
1. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Acceptable Use Policy or other user policies;
3. To operate our Services properly;
4. To protect ourselves, our Members, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
5. We will always cooperate with law enforcement authorities, private-party litigants, and others seeking information about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
VII. Transmittals from Us
By signing up for our newsletters, We may send you periodic announcements including the details of our existing and new programs. You may opt out of these announcements by contacting [email protected] or by clicking the opt-out link at the bottom of these emails. If you opt out of these marketing emails, you may still receive system notices and other information that is specifically related to your account.
If you provide your information to us, use the Site, or subscribe to any of our services, you will have created a commercial relationship with us. In having done so, you understand that even unsolicited commercial email sent from us or our affiliates is not SPAM as that term is defined under the law.
VIII. Public Forums:
A. Public Forums – at the time of the instatement of this Policy, we do not offer any public forums, nor do we provide services that allow members to post messages to the public, nor to the membership at large. Nevertheless, we reserve the right to offer this service in the future. Any information posted to a Forum should immediately be considered to be public information.
IX. Our Commitment to Data Security.
We take measures to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party ‘hackers’ from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
– End –
Qualcomm Stadium – San Diego, CA
AT&T Stadium – Arlington, Texas
The ustream player requires Flash. If you don’t have Flash, please visit our YouTube channel to view the broadcast live!
Sports Authority Field at Mile High – Denver CO